Megabass I-Slide 185

More details

1 Item

Warning: Last items in stock!

€70.00 tax incl.

Add to wishlist

More info

Megabass I-Slide 185

Combining Megabass' unflinching standard for quality and advanced engineering, the Megabass I Slide 185 takes S-motion swimbaits to a whole new level. Whether it's fished fast or slow, the Megabass I Slide 185 delivers a naturalized swimming action with a straight retrieve, but keeps a trick up its sleeve for when big predators begin to follow - a full 360-degree turn.

Built to deliver a big looping turn with a hard twitch, the Megabass I Slide 185 will momentarily dart out of the sight of predators, double-back, and then return front-and-center to complete the circle. Unlike anything bass have ever seen, the Megabass I Slide 185 is made to draw strikes from big, oftentimes more cautious bass.

Taking their innovative design a step further, the Megabass I Slide 185 features a patent-pending MAGHOLD magnetic hook-holder system, which keeps the razor-sharp trebles cradled tight to the body of the bait. This streamlined profile creates a more natural presentation and prevents the hooks from tangling during a sharp turn. Offered in a number of brilliantly crafted patterns, the Megabass I Slide 185 gets fish to not just follow, but actually bite.

Megabass

Length

Weight

Class

I-Slide 185

7-1/4"

2oz

*See Note Below

*Action is dependent upon water temperature:

50° F - Slow Sinking
55.5° F- Suspending
59° F - Slow Floating